Easy-to-install and economical 40RU units provide reliable service.
The 40RU Series air-handling units are the best choice for packaged air handlers. Model 40RUA units have direct- expansion coils. 40RUS units are chilled water packaged air handling units. All models offer excellent fan performance, a unique combination of indoor air quality features, easy installation, and affordable prices. Their versatility and state-of-the-art features will provide economical performance now and in the future.
Carrier’s versatile packaged air-handling units satisfy design requirements with:
- Multi- position design for horizontal or vertical installation without modification.
- Standard sloped drain pans and cleanable insulation treated with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered antimicrobial agent improve indoor air quality.
- High-static design meets a wider range of applications than competitive packaged air handler lines.
- Ultra LOW LEAK Economizer accessory provides ventilation air and “free” cooling with built in Fault Detection and Diagnostic (FDD) capabilities.
- Cooling coils with mechanically bonded fins provide peak heat transfer.
- Hot water coil, steam coil, and electric heat accessories are available.
- Standard factory- installed thermo- static expansion valves (TXV) with removable power element on 40RUA units.
- Die-formed galvanized steel casings provide durability and structural integrity. Optional paint is available.
- Optional Staged Air volume (SAV™) system with 2- speed indoor fan VFD controller (12- 30 models)
|Weight||385 Pound (lb.)|
|Width||28.1875 Inches (in)|
|Height||56.0625 Inches (in)|
|Country of Origin||MEX|
|UPC or Barcode||1P40RUAA08A2A6-0A0A0|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Length||49 Inches (in)|
|Blower Motor HP||2 1/2 HP|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Equipment Type||Heat Pump|
|Filter Size||(4) 16" x 24" x 2"|
|Liquid Line Fitting||Flare|
|Liquid Line Size||1 1/8"|
|Suction Line Fitting||Flare|